Is there any way to make the frame rate more stable when I'm playing Xenoblade chronicles 2?

Usually the frame rate is fine at 30 fps, but once I walk into Gormott, the frame rate drops to about 25.Sometimes the sky mapping will also flash, although this does not occur many times.

yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (689.3 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open yuzu again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen yuzu.
For more information, see Getting Log Files - yuzu

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu Early Access 2468
Operating System                             Windows 10 Version 2009
CPU                                          AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics          | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.2.194
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU
GPU Driver Version                           NVIDIA 511.23.0.0
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [x]
Async Shaders                                [ ]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

This game is quite intensive in CPU use, it could be that the mobile Ryzen is not enough to keep a steady 30 FPS.
See if switching to OpenGL GLSL improves performance.

I tried it out and found that vulkan is actually better.I would also like to ask which version of yuzu will be better for this game.

Latest mainline: https://github.com/yuzu-emu/yuzu-mainline/releases
We update it daily.

The next scene had worse frame drops, but it was my cpu usage was never higher than 25% and my gpu usage was never higher than 20%. Other games have never had this problem, is there something wrong with my settings somewhere?

No, the bottleneck can be elsewhere.
Most of the time, the bottleneck will be in data transfers between GPU and CPU, so PCIe and RAM bandwidth are the actual performance limiter there.