Isle of Armor is crashing

Hello, i cannot progress in Isle of Armor after the Diglett guy talked to me, fps just drops to 0, i can just hear music and that’s it. I tried both docked and undocked mode. Here is the log file: yuzu_log.txt (133.1 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu Early Access 756 HEAD-7c6b4b7ee
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 5 2400G with Radeon Vega Graphics     | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  Vulkan 1.2.139
Graphics Renderer                             Radeon RX 570 Series
GPU Driver Version                            AMD proprietary driver 2.0.145
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  High

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I’m stuck like this everytime i load the game.

Have you used a save editor?

No, i didn’t use it.

Same for me.
I had reached Diglett guy e after i save the game.
For days every time i loaded the game frame and fps is 0.
Today ( i don’t know why ) the game worked.
After i played a little bit i wanted to save the game and immediately after frame and fps drops to 0.

do you have a nvidia gpu… if yes then follow this https://youtu.be/omRFhicsLw0?t=990
and increase your virtual memory too…

no, I have AMD Gpu.
I hope in next yuzu updates, otherwise i will wait next DLC release for restart the game with new save game.

I got the same issue as well. Any update regarding this crash?

Im managing to play it in Yuzu 290, but its slow and i get around 13-18 fps outdoors.

I am playing in an AMD R5 M330 GPU system but Yuzu 290 is only simulating in OpenGL version. So I only get around 9fps. Has any patch come up for playing DLCs in Vulkan based systems?

Make sure you are using the latest driver version.

I am using the latest AMD driver. I update it regularly. I am able to get 30fps while playing the main game but my game crashes when I enter Isle of Armour, save the game at some location there and try to restart it.

I can say that freezes with the newest version of Yuzu in DLC’s are gone, and i just played good 30-40 minutes without crashing.