While I was trying to load a game, it says the error (see pic1). I know it can support OpenGL 3.3 but I don’t want to switch to Linux so I follow Force OpenGL3.3 on Intel HD Graphics 3000 (Windows), I even posted a comment there but still, there is an issue.
[EDIT] I even installed drivers a couple of times before posting this, but still, it doesn’t work.
- Operating System: Windows 10 April Update
- CPU: Intel i3-2330M
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 (It can support OpenGL 3.3)
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nighty #869, Citra Canary #730
- Game: Any game I want to load
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (3.6 KB)