As you can see on the screenshot provided, there is no other buttons in the cheat panel in this build. There IS a cheat folder already, and I even deleted it and nade a new one. However, nada.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- CPU: 1.6-GHz Intel Core i5-8250U
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 520
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1118
- Game: Fire Emblem Fates USA Special Edition.
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (1.1 KB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
Here is an answer from Discord:
Then how about cheats folder for mac? I’m unable to find citra on application support and in the application folder
It should be at
Added a diagnostics log already
Do you guys know what files should be added to the cheats folder to make it apply to the games? do we use .lua files? So that it applies to the games.