Issue Transferring DLC for Smash Bros from 3DS to Citra

I’ve encountered an issue attempting to transfer Smash Bros DLC from a 3DS to Citra. I’ve followed the guide here:

https://github.com/citra-emu/citra/wiki/Dumping-Updates-and-DLCs

The update data seems to work fine and the game seems to be at version 1.1.7. However, when attempting to dump the DLC using GodMode9, the 3DS shows a message stating that the file is incomplete. When proceeding anyway, and installing the .cia into Citra, the game does not seem to recognize the DLC.

I attempted updating GodMode9 to the latest version, and the incomplete file message did not occur when dumping. However, I encountered a new message from Citra stating that the file was encrypted (even though I selected the Build CIA (standard) option in GodMode9). I decrpyted the file using a 3DS Decrpyter and attempted the install process. Citra stated the file installed successfully, but the DLC did not seem to show up (I have all of the added fighters and stages but not other content such as mii fighter costumes).

I was wondering if anyone has succeeded in transferring partial Smash DLC from a 3DS to Citra recently. If so, I was curious to know if a different process works better. It would seem older versions of GodMode9 had an issue with partial DLC. However, I am using the latest version. I’m not sure if it’s an issue with the latest version of GodMode9, the latest version of Citra, or if it is user error.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: i7
  • GPU: GTX 1050 ti
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1290
  • Game: Super Smash Bros
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): n/a

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (399.8 KB)

System Information for Support

OpenGL Vendor                                 NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer                               GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             [x]
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
System Region                                 -1

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.