Hello everybody my current issue is :
issue with loading pokemon omega ruby:
everytime i open the rom for pokemon omega ruby and i write my name the game just stays frozen in a black screen i even left it for an hour and nothing just black screen i disable the hardware renderer it was just impossible
can you please help me:
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-4130 CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
- GPU: Radeon™ RX 460 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra 1346
- Game: pokemon omega ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (66.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1346 HEAD-285b2b3
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 24.20.13001.1010
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
i did enable it but no difference
please people i would like some help
You may need to try other citra version, some citra version is not compatible with certain pc specs. How about other roms?