Issue with yuzu not working while laptop is on charging

Hi,

my laptop acer predator, specs are
1060 nvidia gtx mobile
16 gb ddr4 ram
128 gb ssd + 1tb HDD
I5 8300h

I’m having one weird and strange issue. im playing pokemon shield on yuzu. but for some strange reason
when laptop is on charging: it stutters after each 3 seconds which is quiet frustrating
when laptop is on battery: it runs flawlessly

that’s absurd, both charging and without charging are set to high performance, i use throttle stop which has equal voltage reduction on both settings. somebody have any idea what to do
if your answer is (play it on batter, then the game is heavy and it discharges laptop completely within 25 minutes)
do let me know where to check for any setting which im not aware of.
the same issue is faced in CITRA as well, but i ignored it cause i was able to achieve 120-150 fps in it

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Hey pal! you need to get us a log for better support. Use this link to know how to upload a log file and don’t get worried by seeing citra there… both are the same…

On charger.txt (1.4 MB) on battery.txt (1.3 MB)

Can you try without the mods? Also, manually set up a 25GB page file: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/increase-page-file-size-virtual-memory-windows