I recently bought Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 and wanted to play it on PC, so I dumped my files and converted them into .3ds files. The game runs fine, but applying translation patches to the game using it’s mod folder don’t seem to do anything. I have both a .firm file and a .bps file that I’ve applied to the mods folders but I’ve yet to see either file do anything. I can get the translation to work perfectly on the 3ds itself, using luma and region unlocking, but not through Citra.
- Operating System: Windows 10 x64
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6 core processor 3.79 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1696
- Game: Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (5.6 KB)