Issues with DS4 controller

Hey all, I’ve looked around everywhere but not been able to find a solution!

I’m using a DS4 in Yuzu, and have previously managed to get it to work flawlessly, with motion controls (alongside DS4Windows), and no input lag. However, it seems tempermental. With DS4Windows open, my controller paired and detected within it perfectly fine, Yuzu will not give me an option in ‘InputDevice’ for Xinput controller. My options are simply “Any” or “Keyboard/Mouse”. I can click the ‘Motion 1’ button and shake the controller, and it detects the movement and correctly sets it to “Motion 0”, but no button presses will register. I can use an 8bitdo adapter which will always allow me to set my controls with no issues, but I can’t use this alongside DS4Windows to enable to UDP server and therefore the motion controls. It’s one or the other.

Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix this? Apologies if this has been answered before, but I’ve looked around online a lot to no avail!

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Can you try playing with this?

Sorry for the delay, been a busy couple of days! I’ll give this a go tonight and update. Thanks!

Okay, so it feels like it’s getting there. I am able to set the same settings as in the screenshot, although I can’t seem to tick ‘Active’. However, I can now select “Xinput Controller 0” in Yuzu which I was not previously able to select without using the 8bitdo. I’m still unable to set controls, though. Am I missing something with how to tick “active”?