Issues with latest yuzu build

yuzu_log.txt (23.2 KB)
I’ve been experiencing some issues lately and have not found any solutions. Exact error code is in the screenshot below. Thanks in advance!!

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 570             . HEAD-mainline-636-4850-g2256f5a19
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor               | AVX2 | FMA
RAM                                           15.95 GB
Pagefile / Swap                               3.59 GB
Graphics API                                  OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer                             ?
Docked Mode                                   [x]
CPU Multicore                                 [x]
Async GPU                                     [x]
Assembly Shaders                              [ ]
Async Shaders                                 [ ]
CPU Accuracy                                  Accurate
GPU Accuracy                                  High

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

the driver requirements changed recently since a new extension was implemented. Your current driver is lacking said extension. That either means your GPU is too old to use yuzu (which I suspect is not the case since your CPU is pretty new) or the installed GPU drivers are too old.

What GPU are you using? make sure to update the drivers to the most recent ones. If it is an AMD card you need to install the latest optional one, at least 20.12.1 or higher.

I’m using the RX 570 so it’s not as new as my CPU. As for the drivers I should be on 20.3.1 but apparently it was never downloaded. I’ll try to fix it and try again. Thanks!

the RX570 works without problems for sure
but on the driver part youre a bit outdated ( latest driver now is 21.3.1)
so yes updating is required

Issue has been solved. Apparently my driver has deleted itself right after downloading it. Don’t know why and it doesnt matter. Thanks for the quick replies guys!! Really appreciate it.

1 Like