The framerate drops drastically in Smash Run and version 1.1.7 doesn’t work properly
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: i5 9600k
- GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1623
- Game: Super Smash Bros. 4
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (134.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
It’s low framerate, don’t know if it’s counts as a bug.
follow the bot’s link to provide a log file so that we can see what’s wrong…
System Information for Support
Operating System null
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 456.71
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
It says that it may slow down some games, I tested it and Smash 4 is one of them.
File>Open Citra Folder, then rename the
nand folder there to
nand edit. You seem to have some tainted files there, this should have citra make a new folder. Try your game again after that.
Also turn the resolution upscaling back to native.