Citra opens normally and opens the games quickly and fluidly, the games do not look stuck but after a while the speed reaches 0, the fps to 0 and the ms disappear and so it is with all the games that I have tried
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i3-4005U
- GPU: NA
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1956
- Game: Pokemon Alpha sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):[Processing:
citra_log.txt (99.3 KB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1956 HEAD-7a60d46
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
GPU Driver Version 220.127.116.1171
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
You’ve currently set your CPU Clock Speed to 400%, please set that back to 100%. Overclocking like that makes the emulation incredibly unstable. You shouldn’t be messing with that unless you know what you’re doing. You can find the setting in