I can’t open the file.
Citra says “fatal error”
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: intel core i3-7020U
- GPU: Radeon ™ 540 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra canary
- Game: Girls style 2: trensdsetter
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (63.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 126.96.36.19972
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/