It will go at full speed on my pc or how to upgrade?

Hello, I have a 2017 desktop PC but I will not buy another computer however I would like to know if with my hardware if it should go for full speed in 1080p on two screens, and if not what is it? little changed for upgrade? a PC custom-built in 2017 with an Asus H110M-K motherboard with i3 7100 3.9 ghz processor (kaby lake socket), 16 GB of DDR4 ram, 256 GB SSD. originally on this tower there was no graphics card because it was integrated into the processor, I added one that was recovered from another old computer which is a gtx 580 because it was a little more powerful but old and older than the rest of the components.

According to you, something has changed and if so what should be updated without it, it costs too much and is easily found as an opportunity for a better experience in speed and hd

the graphics card in my opinion it would be too old even if we used two screens a little, if you ever tell me that I have to change the processor and the graphics card I cannot, I can only change one of your choice if really necessary processor or graphics card and that it does not exceed $90 used

while waiting for your answer my English is not my language I use a translator, I do my best.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

no is citra,not yuzu !
need for citra only, here forum citra for 3ds emulator!!!

That hardware sounds like it’s more than adequate. Though it is recommended that you install the latest optional GPU driver from AMD’s website, as it has optimizations for the OpenGL driver. Which is what Citra uses for the emulation: How to Upload the Log File