Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: windows 10 64bit
- CPU: Ryzen 5 3550H
- GPU: Rx560x
- Citra Version (found in title bar): all versions are doing this
- Game: all games
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (57.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1561 HEAD-4d75a4d
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 26.20.11022.3
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I have tried that but it seems to do the same my problem is not with the performance but with the colours