I've been trying to set up citra on two monitors for about five hours, but I can't quite get it right

Issue:
My monitor layout is one portrait on the left, and one landscape on the right. Both are 1080p monitors.

I’m trying to place the touch screen on my left monitor, and the full game on the right.

What I currently have for my custom layout is this:

custom_top_left=1081

custom_top_top=0

custom_top_right=3000 (It’s here because 1080+1920 is 3000)

custom_top_bottom=1050 (It’s this number because the bar above the application is 30 pixels vertically)

custom_bottom_left=0

custom_bottom_top=0

custom_bottom_right=1080

custom_bottom_bottom=810 (It’s this height to keep the aspect ratio of the lower screen)

Unfortunately when I launch the game I want to play, this happens: https://imgur.com/a/Tpo4aij.

Using the setting swap screens doesn’t help.

When I launch Citra, it sometimes automatically changes the value for custom_top_left=1081 back to 0, even when I have the file in Read Only mode.

I have no idea what to do, please help.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: i5 6400
  • GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1109

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

While your numbers are “correct”, remember that citra will begin drawing from your first monitor, if you set the vertical monitor as your primary monitor this will likely work.