Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When trying to make and join a room, me and my friends get an error saying “Unable to connect to the host. Verify that the connection settings are correct. If you still cannot connect, contact the room host and verify that the host is properly configured with the external port forwarded.” How do we fix this?
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: AMD 5 Ryzen 3600
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce rtz 2070
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1778
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (67.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: