So I have downloaded the last build of citra (Nighly #800) and I went to setting to set up the controls with a keyboar and it was all normal, no problem but when I plug the joystick and go to set up the controls citra stop working. That’s strange because with the last build I had (Nighly #714) there was no problem.
So I was wondering if i am the only one that have this or It’s an issues that appeared in the new Build.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-4150 CPU @ 3.50GHz
- GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 4400
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nighly #800
- Game: /
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Translation: citra-qt.exe has stopped working