Just need some help

Issue:
Whenever I try to load the rom it will say the program has stopped responding its the only game ive tried to run on citra so i dont know if its because of the rom or my computer, if anyone has an answer please tell me. Also it doesnt make a log so idk whats the problem

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 7
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
  • GPU: ATI Radeon x1950 pro
  • Citra Version: Citra nightly 806
  • Game: Dragon Ball Fusions

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Wow that’s a veteran, unfortunately it doesn’t support citra minimum requirement OpenGL 3.3.
however your processor integrated graphics (hd 4000) supports it (albeit buggy currently)

yeah me and my dad found it for only 30 bucks and it was an upgrade at the time im running direct 9 and i couldn’t tell if citra also uses direct 9 or any other version of directx

also do you know any cheapish graphics cards that would meet the requirements?

That’s up to you really, depending on your needs (os/games/software etc).
but any modern gpu, even gpus from early 2010 supports OpenGL 3.3 (it’s easy to find this information).

one aspect to consider is that Nvidia GPUs outperform AMD in many aspect when it comes to OpenGL support and efficiency.

would this one be a good idea or no? http://www.nvidia.com/gtx-700-graphics-cards/gtx-780/
anything around this price range is good for me

Like i said before, you should consider other aspects and needs.
I can only comment that this GPU has the necessary capabilities to run citra.

ok well thanks i was looking to upgrade soon anyways but thanks for helping :smiley: