Keyboard / mouse configuration, the camera only rotates in one direction

Hi guys,
I have a problem for all games with Yuzu: with the Keyboard / mouse configuration, the camera only rotates in one direction.
I think the center of my 0+ 0- 1+ and 1- axis is located in the top left corner of the screen, instead of being in the center. So my camera continuously rotates on the same side on the X and Y axis.
Anyone know what this could be from? Nvidia ? Yuzu ?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

Can you post me a pic of your current controls settings?

Are you using latest mainline yuzu version?

Yes, I downloaded the software 3 days ago

So
When my pointer is at the top left, the camera does not move :

When my pointer is slightly to the right of the previous position, the camera starts moving :

It is only possible to move the camera in one direction

I still have the problem. Really no one got it and was able to fix it?

You’re so far the only person to experience this issue so please wait while we defer to our input dev to see if they have any ideas. Edit: They mentioned this can be a QT related issue when using multiple monitors.

Thank you for your reply.
I only have one monitor.

hmm. A hail mary thing to try would be seeing if somehow it is related to your yuzu config file being odd. Can delete %appdata%\yuzu\config\qt-config.ini and reopen emu and add back your game directory after. It can help you rule out corruption - oddity. Mouse panning with kb/mouse is still working here so I’m not sure what happened on your end.

When you’re moving the mouse around, is the cursor visible? The way it normally works is the cursor is kept in the middle, and hopefully invisible, any movement away from center is considered input.If/when the cursor is visible in this, you’d see the mouse cursor continually forced to one location (center of screen)

Normally the only way you can tell where your cursor was, is when alt-tab, or closing the game, and then noticing the mouse is center of screen.

Thanks for your answer, done but no change

The mouse cursor is visible (my windows cursor).
Any movement away from Top Left is considered input here.

So I’ve been having the same issue and found a solution by playing around with the settings. You need to go to the Controls Settings > Advanced > Emulated Devices > Then uncheck Mouse. Hopefully this works for you.

2 Likes

dude, i literally create a account just to thank you, it work to me <3