Kid Icarus: Uprising Boot Error

Whenever I try to boot Kid Icarus: Uprising, these lines of code are repeated in console over and over:

[ 454.598105] Service core/hle/service/service.cpp:HandleSyncRequest:95: unknown / unimplemented function ‘OpenAndRead’: port=cecd:u, cmd_buff[1]=0x60, cmd_buff[2]=0x30000, cmd_buff[3]=0x2, cmd_buff[4]=0x12, cmd_buff[5]=0x20, cmd_buff[6]=0x0, cmd_buff[7]=0x60C, cmd_buff[8]=0xE014D28
[ 454.598236] Service.NDM core/hle/service/ndm/ndm.cpp:ResumeDaemons:104: (STUBBED) daemon_bit_mask=0x0000000F
[ 454.598317] Service core/hle/service/service.cpp:HandleSyncRequest:95: unknown / unimplemented function ‘0x000900C2’: port=cecd:u, cmd_buff[1]=0x0, cmd_buff[2]=0x0, cmd_buff[3]=0x5, cmd_buff[4]=0xA, cmd_buff[5]=0x0
[ 454.598382] Service.NDM core/hle/service/ndm/ndm.cpp:SuspendDaemons:89: (STUBBED) daemon_bit_mask=0x0000000E

The only way to boot the game (that I’ve seen) is through an unoffical fix that was rejected by the developers. So does anyone know of a way to get the game Kid Icarus: Uprising to boot on Citra, and if the game will be bootable on all versions soon?

Unofficial builds are unsupported, and no one has been working on this issue from my knowledge.

If you wish to play the game, read up on how to merge PRs in Git, and see if the hack doesn’t have any conflicts.

Yeah, you will need to merge PRs in Git and it does work fine. I am using the latest Canary version and merge this game into it and compiled it. It’s working fine. The same for Rockman Classic Collection as well. :slight_smile:

IIRC, that was never rejected. The developer who wrote the code knew it was a hack and would be rejected and didn’t bother to open a Pull Request. That didn’t stop people from merging it into unofficial builds.

How did you merge the game into the latest Canary build? I’m having trouble finding information online about how to do this.

Actually, the latest Canary build is a little bit change. I am having a trouble to do so but Canary #80 and before that I had no problem. I am going to figure it out with the latest version soon.

I found the error and fixed it now. Rockman Classic Collection and Kid Icarus: Uprising are working fine on the latest version #82. I am not sure I can tell you how to fix it through here because it is hack, i think. Rules is rules.

Whenever I try to compile ( unofficial and official) builds, I always get the same error. Compiling Builds Error MSBuild.exe
I’ve tried reinstalling all the programs needed for it (installing visual studio first), but nothing seems to be working.

I can’t do anything since citra team do not supporting unofficial builds but you try to compile official which I might help you with. However, I dont want to be in trouble. So I will have to wait and see if they allow me to help you with that. :zipper_mouth_face:

Alright I understand

I just click Flag icon for private message. Morning to you… Just sent pm.