When i start a game for example fire emblem fates or even Mii Maker it crashes on fire emblem when i skip the intro and on mii Maker after the Mii Maker logo disappers. When it crashes it crashes the complete Citra Emulator including the console on both Canary and Nightly but i can still read what is written in the console and the log is provided down below for Fire Emblem Fates and Mii Maker.
- Operating System: Windows 7 64 Bit SP1 (a few days old Installation)
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T8300
- GPU: Nvidia Quadro NVS 140M
- Citra Version: cf9bfe0
- Game: Fire Emblem Fates, Mii Maker and probably other games
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):