Issue: Game Crashes on one of the firsts tutorials
I get left in a menu telling me to pick Spirits while everything else is greyed out, after I choose Spirits I get a Black Screen and Citra Crashes.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home (64bits)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly l HEAD 1f6da9f
- Game: Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Thanks for your time!
can you try running the game with this build
[ 216.507937] Service.CAM -Warning- core/hle/service/cam/cam.cpp:SetFrameRate:838: (STUBBED) called, camera_select=3, frame_rate=8
[ 216.511495] Service.CAM -Warning- core/hle/service/cam/cam.cpp:SetTransferLines:452: (STUBBED) called, port_select=1, lines=4, width=512, height=384
This issue is known, MinGW builds crash at camera usage. Try using this build and reporting back if this fixed it.
It’s working now! and it’s running with 4 FPS more too! Thanks!
by the way, is there a way to emulate the camera for a .jpg image? To get the extra content of the game I mean.
No, there isn’t a way to emulate a picture. You will need to do the camera stuff in your 3DS and bring back the save data to Citra.