Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10 pro
- CPU: Amd Ryzen 7 1700 OCed to 4.0ghz
- GPU: Amd radeon rx 580
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1267
- Game: kingdom hearts dream drop distance
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (101.7 KB)
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1267 HEAD-46b015b
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Radeon RX 580 Series
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [ ]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I still get the same error regardless of enabling that option