After having played Kirby: Planet Robobot without any issues, I encountered a crash during the transition to World 5. After the fade to black that’s supposed to transition into World 5’s map, my emulator would always hang, reaching a framerate of 0 and needing to be closed forcefully.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-8100 CPU @ 3.60GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.6 GHZ
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1997
- Game: Kirby: Planet Robobot
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (2.6 MB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1997 HEAD-ff25085
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8100 CPU @ 3.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 472.12
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
Problem solved by redumping game.