Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
failure in kirby planet robobot pls halp
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel Celeron 3955U 2.00GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon Graphics 4,00 GB
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1199
- Game: 1510 - Kirby - Planet Robobot
- Screenshot of Issue
citra_log.txt (76.8 KB)
System Information for Support
Enable CPU JIT [x]
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync [ ]
LLE Audio Emulation Enabled [ ]
Use GDB Stub [ ]
System Region -1
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 510
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended for accurate emulation.
Check out the FAQ on section:
What should I do if I get an error saying something like
GetConfigInfoBlock: Config block 0xXXXXX with flags X and size X was not found ?