Kirby Triple Deluxe Crash (Android)

Issue:
When installed a .zip “Kirby - Triple Deluxe (USA) (En,Fr,Es) Decrypted.3ds”, run it on a Citra app, and go straight to “Story Mode”, the game crashes and sends me back to the folder menu of a Citra app.

The clue may have to do with selecting the “default mii” that popped up by the emulator.

System Information

• Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra (5G)
  • Android 10
  • One UI Version: 2.5
  • CPU: 8-Core / Snapdragon 865+
  • GPU: Adreno 650 @ 870 MHz
  • Citra Version (.apk): Citra bed6a4f12
  • Game: “Kirby - Triple Deluxe (USA) (En,Fr,Es) Decrypted.3ds”

Diagnostic Log

citra_log.txt (7.4 KB)

Citra does not run archived files? And .3ds files aren’t supposed to- and cannot be installed. So I don’t really understand what you did there.

Archived as in .zip files? No, i exported them out and run it on citra. Most games I ran had .3ds in it. I have a hunch it may have to do with the lack of Mii in the app I run, maybe that’s a clue or is there something else?

The log file you uploaded earlier was incomplete. So I’ll need a proper one to say more. Please follow these steps carefully:

1. Restart the Citra app if it’s already running.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem.
  3. Shut down the Citra app (do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log file of important information!).
  4. Navigate to Internal Storage/citra-emu/log and upload the citra_log.txt file in this chat.

citra_log.txt (7.4 KB)

Does this suffice?

It does not. Try uploading both the citra_log.txt file as well as the citra_log.txt.old.txt.