When installed a .zip “Kirby - Triple Deluxe (USA) (En,Fr,Es) Decrypted.3ds”, run it on a Citra app, and go straight to “Story Mode”, the game crashes and sends me back to the folder menu of a Citra app.
The clue may have to do with selecting the “default mii” that popped up by the emulator.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra (5G)
- Android 10
- One UI Version: 2.5
- CPU: 8-Core / Snapdragon 865+
- GPU: Adreno 650 @ 870 MHz
- Citra Version (.apk): Citra bed6a4f12
- Game: “Kirby - Triple Deluxe (USA) (En,Fr,Es) Decrypted.3ds”
citra_log.txt (7.4 KB)
Citra does not run archived files? And .3ds files aren’t supposed to- and cannot be installed. So I don’t really understand what you did there.
Archived as in .zip files? No, i exported them out and run it on citra. Most games I ran had .3ds in it. I have a hunch it may have to do with the lack of Mii in the app I run, maybe that’s a clue or is there something else?
The log file you uploaded earlier was incomplete. So I’ll need a proper one to say more. Please follow these steps carefully:
- Restart the Citra app if it’s already running.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem.
- Shut down the Citra app (do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log file of important information!).
- Navigate to
Internal Storage/citra-emu/log and upload the citra_log.txt file in this chat.
It does not. Try uploading both the
citra_log.txt file as well as the