Labyrinth no Kanata

I started today to play “Labyrinth no Kanata” (Beyond the Labyrinth), in its English patched version.
I have advanced just to the first save point and so far it looks flawless. I haven’t reported its compatibility because I don’t know yet if the game is playable from start to finish.
The game doesn’t appear in the Games compability list.
Aditional information:

• Citra build: Canary 1141.
  • i7 4770 @ 3.40 GHz.
  • 16 GB RAM.
  • Nvidia GeForce 1060 6GB.
  • Windows 10 Pro 64bits.
2 Likes

You can use the Add Game button to add a game to the Compatibility List.

What “Add Game” button? I only see the “Report Compability” button and as I said, I don’t know if I should report it as Bad, Okay, Great or Perfect because I don’t know if the game is playable from start to end. And I am not playing this game at the moment, so I won’t know anytime soon.
My intention is just to make the community aware of this game, that is Japanese but that there is a translation patch to English finished, and that so far it seems to work on Citra, so maybe other people could try it too.
EDIT: I have just seen the Add Game button, in the Game Compability List in the Citra website.

2 Likes

Man I’m new on citra and I started to play labyrinth ni kanata ( beyond the labyrinth) a few days ago and it happens the same bug/ error. It’s a light thing that happens because of the door effect to cross one area to another. I played 3 areas beyond the first save point with that bug. It was hard and really bad. The curios thing is that when I reached the second save point it was an area without “the lightdoor” which causes the bug" . I’d like to know if you solved the problem and how? Really wanna play this game.

Is there something that we can do to make citra team notice this?

*(English is my second language, make me notice if you don’t understand what I meant)

After the second save point the light doors appears again what makes impossible to play the game that way