I have to use google translator to be able to communicate, excuse the english: When I play pokemon omega ruby, when I enter somewhere in the menu and come back, I have a little fps drop since the fps changes abruptly from 60 to 30, but that it makes me lag
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 bits
- CPU: Amd fx 6300
- GPU: Nvidia gtx 750 ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1716
- Game: Pokémon Omega Ruby
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (4.0 KB)
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
Please upload a log file using the instructions found in the guide above ^
Sorry if I bother you. I just want to make sure you got the message.
Sorry for the wait.
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.