The game runs fine untill a cutscene. The fps falls to 6 or 7 and the audio starts stuttering. Same thing happens on both desktop and android versions of Citra.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-9750H
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1709
- Game: Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (59.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1709 HEAD-0b142cf
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer GeForce GTX 1660 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 445.75
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
Same issue with Accurate Multiplication enabled.
For this issue you can try underclocking in Citra. Go to the System tab and drag the CPU slider to like 25% or so and it should speed up.
That worked perfectly. Guess you can’t do the same thing on the android version yet. Thanks for your help.