I have only used Citra for a little while now, but I am having trouble getting my games to run on a smooth, consistent frame-rate. The games I have tried are “Paper Mario: Sticker Star”, “Super Mario 3D Land” and “Kirby Triple Deluxe”. Both Paper Mario and Kirby jump between 60 and around 10-20, and this seems to happen about every 10-15 seconds. Paper Mario: Sticker Star also seems to be unable to run higher than around 15 FPS, running mostly at around 10. I’m not sure if this is an issue with the games, Citra or my laptop.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz
- GPU: Intel® UHD Graphix & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1694
- Game: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Super Mario 3d Land, Kirby Triple Deluxe
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (5.3 KB)