Whenever I run Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies the emulator’s speed drops to around 50%. Sorry about the text in the screenshot being in Spanish
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 3400G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.70 GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon™ Vega 11 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1927
- Game: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (5.4 KB)
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
I’m pretty sure this should be it. Btw, my citra version is now 1929
citra_log.txt (18.7 KB)
You should update your drivers to the latest available: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-pro-processors/amd-ryzen-5-pro-desktop-processors-radeon-vega-graphics/amd-1
Secondly, set your CPU Clock Speed slider in the debug settings back to 100% (you may even want to underclock for cutscenes in certain games to speed them up. Be careful with this though, as it can cause freezing if you go too low)