Latest Citra for El Capitan

So, Citra crashes whenever I try to load my game. I am using an older build, running El Capitan. Apparently the latest build doesn’t work with el capitan anymore, so what is the latest build that still works with el capitan? Thanks a lot!

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

MacOS 10.11 has never been supported, to my memory. You will need to update your OS, at least to 10.13, and 10.14 would be a better choice. Please check and see if your pc is compatble with these updates.

MacOS 10.11 was never supported? Ok. That doesn’t matter then. No, I cannot update to 10.13. Has citra ever been compatible with: 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, etc.?

10.12 was the minimum we ever supported in teh past, and that was forced to be dropped and a version bump to 10.13 was made. I am unsure at the moment precisely where in our history the version bump was made, but I belive it was before hardware shaders were introduced, so any version old enough to run on 10.12 will run at a godawful pace on even medium-tier games.

what? ok… thanks i guess