Latest Citra for El Capitan

So, Citra crashes whenever I try to load my game. I am using an older build, running El Capitan. Apparently the latest build doesn’t work with el capitan anymore, so what is the latest build that still works with el capitan? Thanks a lot!

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

MacOS 10.11 has never been supported, to my memory. You will need to update your OS, at least to 10.13, and 10.14 would be a better choice. Please check and see if your pc is compatble with these updates.

MacOS 10.11 was never supported? Ok. That doesn’t matter then. No, I cannot update to 10.13. Has citra ever been compatible with: 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, etc.?

10.12 was the minimum we ever supported in teh past, and that was forced to be dropped and a version bump to 10.13 was made. I am unsure at the moment precisely where in our history the version bump was made, but I belive it was before hardware shaders were introduced, so any version old enough to run on 10.12 will run at a godawful pace on even medium-tier games.

what? ok… thanks i guess

But mine isn’t. Do you have any older versions or know of any other 3DS emulators that work with 10.11.6?

Hi! I tried downloading for el capitan. It worked. You have to use citra 799 nightly build. It runs pokemon ultra sun

It has been. You have to use citra nightly 799

what website did you download it from