Latest Nightly fails to "make" in Linux

Issue:
I encountered this issue yesterday while installing Nightly f2f3910.
An error was presented while the “make” command was executing. It said that in “room.cpp” the declaration of a MacAddress variable had too many parameters.

System Information

Log:

/home/gen/citra/src/network/room.cpp:22:71: error: array must be initialized with a brace-enclosed initializer
const MacAddress NintendoOUI = {0x00, 0x1F, 0x32, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00};
^
/home/gen/citra/src/network/room.cpp:22:71: error: too many initializers for ‘const MacAddress {aka const std::array<unsigned char, 6ul>}’
src/network/CMakeFiles/network.dir/build.make:110: recipe for target ‘src/network/CMakeFiles/network.dir/room.cpp.o’ failed
make[2]: *** [src/network/CMakeFiles/network.dir/room.cpp.o] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1007: recipe for target ‘src/network/CMakeFiles/network.dir/all’ failed
make[1]: *** [src/network/CMakeFiles/network.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:140: recipe for target ‘all’ failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

for now, this can be fixed by editing a source file.Naturally, this solution is not recommended. If you know a little c++, you should be able to fix it.

Basically, you need to turn this-

at line 22 in citra/src/network/room.cpp into
MacAddress NintendoOUI;

and take the initialisation part into the constructor (It’s just a stub on line 39 of the same file) to make it look like this-

RoomImpl() : random_gen(std::random_device()()) { NintendoOUI = {0x00, 0x1F, 0x32, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00}; }

Thanks a lot, I’m currently studying C++, but I’m not good enough to make changes to code this “complicated”.
Why is it that you can’t initialize the NintendoOUI variable before the constructor? Sorry if it’s a little OT.