Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - Dark lines appear on screen

Hello guys!

I’ve been playing Link’s Awakening for a few days now and I’m having a blast with it!

One thing that’s very annoying are dark lines appearing on the screen when I move.

This is what I’m talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSuwRfaQ91Y&feature=youtu.be

(When I record this with OBS, it’s not noticeable at all. The lines are very subtle when recorded with the phone camera, as is the case here, so I’m sorry if you can’t see it right, but they are much more noticeable live).

Any suggestions on how I can fix this? Also, anything I can change in my settings to achieve a little bit more stable fps? Although the game is mostly at 60 fps, it stutters a lot and does not feel smooth.

Thank you very much!

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
16.0GB Dual-Channel RAM @ 1587MHz (16-18-18-36)
Micro-Star International Co. Ltd B450 TOMAHAWK MAX
8192MB ATI Radeon RX 580 Series (XFX Pine Group)
Yuzu Latest Mainline

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Those lines are there for everyone with vulkan. Nothing you can do about that.

As for the fps - use the stable 60fps mod from here:

And set GPU accuracy to high.

Hello Rei!

Thank you for replying!

I was not aware of the Vulkan issue, so that’s good to know!

Also, thank you for the tip about GPU accuracy! I already use the stable 60fps mod, but changing GPU accuracy to high for this game made a world of difference for me!

Is this the recommended setting for most games, or just for Link’s Awakening?
I checked the Yuzu Compatibility page for this game and could not find this in any recommendation, while it does seem like a great thing to do!