Legend of Zelda Links Awakening Issue

Hello, I have a question, I was checking out “Legend of Zelda Links Awakening” using yuzu main 330 build and was curious about something.

I noticed when using the shovel it doesn’t show the hole from digging in the floor. Is everybody experiencing this also?

Does something still need to be implemented to view that? Or should this be viewable and something needs to be configured in the setup?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Can you upload a log file? Maybe it will show something.

Hello, thanks for your reply. I noticed just now when I changed my graphics\api to Vulcan from OpenGL the graphics in the game looked so much better. I can actually see the holes that are made when your digging with the shovel.

Couldn’t see this while using OpenGL. And I’m on and Intel i9900k CPU with a NVIDIA Geoforce RTX 2060 video card.

I though for this type of card and cpu the prefeered setting was OpenGL? The graphics appear so much more vivid and 3d under the Vulkan setting.

I’m also noticing shadows that wasn’t being displayed while using OpenGL…

Is OpenGL not the preferred setting for my system specs? Does it even matter?

It’s this specific game that prefers Vulkan. Normally on Nvidia cards, OpenGL is preferred.

Yes, that’s what it seems to be. Graphics are way better on the vulkan than on OpenGL for this particular game. Vulkan it is… :slight_smile:

Thanks for your response back. :v:

1 Like