Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Display driver has stopped responding and restored the game freezes and closes
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: intel i3 4005u
- GPU:HD Graphics 4400
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1771
- Game: Legend of zelda orcania of time
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
i cant take a screen shot
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging
citra_log.txt (15.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1771 HEAD-84d5d62
Operating System Windows 7 SP 1 (6.1)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
GPU Driver Version 10.18.14.4414
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- You have cheats enabled. This might cause weird behaviour or crashes. Please disable them and retest if your game is experiencing bugs or crashes.
Please double check whether this issue also occurs without the use of save states.