Let’s go Pikachu crashing on load up

Hello there, just as the title states lol, I downloaded yuzu to play let’s go Pikachu, I also downloaded yuzu files followed by the save files, everything is in its proper locations, even installed the let’s go Pikachu file to yuzu but when I start it up, it crashes on the load up screen. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Are you using canary or nightly? I’ve found with nightly Pokémon and odyssey crash every time, which is weird. Canary works fine most times but I do get random crashes at startup as well.

Have you tried running yuzu in administrator mode? Might help.

Yea I got it to work, I double check the files I had to install and I must’ve forgotten to install the save files, and I ran canary instead, it does lag a lot, idk if it’s my laptop or if it’s something else but at least I got it working lol

Just out of curiosity what is the recommended pc specs to play let’s go Pikachu?

@JIkun If you want to be able to start a new save file, with the latest Canary version I have been able to get it working using the newly updated yuzu compatability page. For specs I’m not entirely sure what to recommend except for at least 8GB of 2133MHz RAM, an NVIDIA GTX 1060 (for graphics card, or an AMD equivalent), and for the processor I’d recommend something around or above an i5-7500.

Yea I have everything else except a graphics card, maybe that’s why it runs slow or who knows, I’ll just stick to y for now, sun really don’t grab my attention because of no national dex so I’ll stick to y, but thanks for the offer buddy, I’ll just wait on let’s go Pikachu