Libssl-1_1-x65__.dll is not found on startup after the new update

I get a popup that says that libssl-1_1-x65__.dll and libcrypto-1_1-x65__.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program might fix this issue. Tried to reinstall it too, for it to pop up again with the same 2 error messages. Did the latest update break yuzu, or did my computer break itself? Before it was working just fine like yesterday or so.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

I’m getting the same error. Here’s my log
yuzu_log.txt.old.txt (2.8 KB)
yuzu_log.txt (1.4 KB)

1 Like

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open yuzu again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen yuzu.
For more information, see Getting Log Files - yuzu

Same issue here. Reinstall didn’t fix the issue. Must be an issue with the new update and will probably be fixed soon.

I’m having the same issue, Worked 2 hours ago, now I get these same 2 popup errors…
Hope it will be resolved soon

Same just after the last update today

1 Like

same for me please heeeeeeeelp
:frowning:

guys, there is a fix linked in discord, you should check Yuzu’s official discord in the pinned chat @ yuzu-support-windows channel.

1 Like

where, i can´t find it there? can you share the link?

Hi!
The problem is related to the latest Yuzu update, please manually download the previous version, 1246 and you can run it normally.

in the yuzu discord channel i only see rules and announcements

Same bruh i even reinstalled it, it didnt work

Helps to agree to the rules channel so you can see the rest of the server :sweat: