I can’t use the online feature in Dragon quest VII since it asks me for the license agreement.
- Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
- CPU: Intel core i3 7th Gen
- GPU: Radeon Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): GPLv2.0
- Game: Dragon Quest VII
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
<citra_log.txt (24.5 KB)
System Information for Support
OpenGL Vendor Intel Open Source Technology Center
OpenGL Renderer Mesa DRI Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 (Kaby Lake GT2)
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
First off, online interaction isn’t supported, only local multiplayer. Secondly, you’ll need to dump your system files after agreeing to any licenses on your actual 3ds, since there’s no way to currently do so on citra afterwards.