Limit 15 FPS last update

Issue:
Last update limit my FPS at 15 FPS and 50% speed. Before I could play on 30 FPS and 100% speed with limit speed

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel Core i7
  • GPU: Nvidia Gforce 940
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): e486621
  • Game: Pokemon Ruby omega
Limit 15 fps last update?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

That version you mentioned is relatively old, my guess is that you haven’t updated citra in months.

This performance difference can be due to many things, missing graphics that got implemented, bug fixing, bad graphics fixing etc.

Load your game where that fps difference occurs, close citra and upload your log.
do that for both citra versions that you are using.

Don’t create duplicated threads:

1 Like

now is citra nightly 766, i download last version but content problem

what does that mean? does it work?

Before my citra run 100% speed and 30 FPS, but now run 50%speed 12-15fps. I dont find the problem

it looks like a performance regression is affecting you, but you can always upload your log that may indicate additional problems.

citra_log.txt (1.3 KB)
it this? that i have to do?

go to Emulation > Configure > Debug and change Global Filter Log from *:Critical to *:Info
and upload your log again where the game lags.

citra_log.txt (26.1 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

is that from the nightly 766? upload also the e486621 log to see if anything is different.

I reinstall all and now i have shared font missing

just put your shared_font.bin on:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Citra\sysdata

put your system archives again:

I fix the problem :slight_smile: thank you very much, you helped me a lot