Links Tunic is corrupted?

Issue:
The game runs perfectly fine but the tunic textures and ocarina songs (not the ocarinas itself) both looks like its all bugged up everything else in the game is fine. Im also playing with a randomizer setting on. i checked to see if the tunics changed the textures but i have the settings off.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10-64 bit
  • CPU: Intel 10700k 4.9 Ghz
  • GPU: Asus RTX 2080ti
  • Citra Version 2032
  • Game: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (6.6 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:

1. Open Citra, then go to File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
  2. Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
  3. Now upload the log file in this chat.

citra_log.txt (85.8 KB)
Sorry its my first time doing something like this hopefully this is the correct log!

System Information for Support

Client Version                               Canary 2036   HEAD-c522009
Operating System                             Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                          Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                           497.29
CPU JIT                                      [x]
Hardware Renderer                            [x]
Hardware Shader                              [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication     [x]
Shader JIT                                   [x]
System Region                                1
Shader Disk Cache                            [x]

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a human moderator to assist.

You’re currently using a mod, disable all you mods and see if the issue remains. If it does, upload another log file. If it doesn’t, then you know the issue is your mod.