Little questions about Yuzu

Hi, i have got 2 questions :

1 : Where do you enter your birthday in Yuzu ? I didn’t find the option. I would like to use it because the pokémon games have an event when you play them when it’s your birthday.

1. Like in Citra there are multiplayers rooms in Yuzu. Does these means whe’re now able to play pokemon and dragon ball fighterZ against other players using Yuzu?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

1. That’s something you set on the console so I doubt you’d be able to do it on yuzu. Just do things related to that on your console then dump the save using a save manager like JKSV(Quickstart Guide - yuzu)

2. New Feature Release - Local Wireless Multiplayer - yuzu For games that offer local wireless (LDN) or Lan play capability yeah.

okay thanks for the informations.

So about the birthday if you don’t put one with the console, I believe Yuzu will use a random date?

I’ve no clue I would have to ask dev for more information regarding that. You’ll have a much easier time setting it on console and doing birthday related things for game there and dumping save after as mentioned for now.

Clarity: We have no access to doing birthday related things since it relies on eshop type of account stuff which yuzu does not touch.

Thanks. I looked for infos too and i saw that since there are no way to put your birthday on the Switch some pokemon games don’t have a birthday event and for the others you have to talk to a NPC.

The first time you talk to Nurse Joy in Pokémon Scarlet/Violet, she will ask you when your birthday is.

I think that such information will be stored in your save. So, there is no need to set a date in the emulator.

Yes. th’at’s what i read too. That’s also the case for pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl.

There are no birthday events in Pokemon Let’s Go and Pokemon Legends arceus.