Loading screen stuck

Hi, today when was trying to open yuzu and when tried to open a game it be stucked on loading screen, tried with 3 different games and didn’t worked with that
yuzu_log.txt (12.1 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1202
Operating System                             Windows 10 Version 21H2 (Build 19044.2130)
CPU                                          11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400H @ 2.70GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API                                 OpenGL 4.6.0
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version                           522.25
Host RAM                                     13.55 GiB
Host Swap                                    4.50 GiB
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 Normal
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [ ]
Async Shaders                                [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Async GPU emulation is recommended as it can improve the performance of many games.

enable async gpu in config graphics and it should work again.

Tried with removing the cache too, and i’m not sure if that have to charge new shaders, but it didn’t charge any shader, maybe the problem is related with that
yuzu_log.txt (16.1 KB)

can you post another log to confirm you re enabled it? Another thing you can try is right clicking the game and removing all pipeline cache. Sometimes shader cache gets corrupted.

System Information for Support

Client Version                               yuzu 1202
Operating System                             Windows 10 Version 21H2 (Build 19044.2130)
CPU                                          11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400H @ 2.70GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API                                 Vulkan 1.3.194
Graphics Renderer                            NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU
GPU Driver Version                           NVIDIA 512.95.0.0
Host RAM                                     13.55 GiB
Host Swap                                    5.31 GiB
CPU Accuracy                                 Auto
GPU Accuracy                                 High
Docked Mode                                  [x]
CPU Multicore                                [x]
Async GPU                                    [ ]
Async Shaders                                [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Async GPU emulation is recommended as it can improve the performance of many games.

still looks like you have it disabled either in the global config or in the per game one (when you right click game and go to properties) Please make sure you turn it back on :pray:

After you manage to turn it back on. It would be in your best interest to set a larger windows pagefile when you can https://www.thewindowsclub.com/increase-page-file-size-virtual-memory-windows try setting something like 15-20gb ideally.

Thanks, it worked, looks like on global settings it was turned on but on all games not

1 Like