I updated the citra from version 1636 to version 1644. However, It cannot load the states that I had stored before and show the warning “the array is too short.”
- Operating System: Windows 10
- GPU: AMD R9 M370X
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1944
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1644 HEAD-2d972f9
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4870HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon R9 M370X
GPU Driver Version 19.30.01.53 26.20.13001.53002
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region 0
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
This is not the solution. Please call the moderator for help!
Save states can only be loaded on the version it was created on.
Download Nightly 1636 again from here, load your save state and save ingame normally, then you can continue your game normally on 1644.