Log error in Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Issue:
When I try to open the game, a message appears saying:
“A fatal error ocurred. Check the log for details.
Continuing emulation may result in crashes and bugs”.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel® Core ™ i5 7200 2.50GHz - 2.70GHz
  • GPU: Intel® HD Graphics 620
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1058. I actually updated to Canary 1065
  • Game: Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
<How to Upload the Log Filecitra_log.txt (16.3 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Download and install the latest driver for your GPU from the manufacturer’s (intel in your case) website.

I just did it and not worked. But when I opened the game for the first time it works perfect at 30fps, then, I closed in order to configurate stuff and now this happen.

Close citra, move all the folder inside of C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Citra\ elsewhere (except for nand). open citra, configure it and launch the game. also upload your new log.

Ok I just updated the Canary version to 1065 now. I launched the game and the problem is there. Here is the new log.
citra_log.txt (22.5 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

maybe the problem is with the rom, redump your rom.

I just redumped and the same problem. What can I do? Here is the new log
citra_log.txt (28.1 KB)

Set ‘Region’ to ‘Auto-select’ on Emulation > Configure > General.

1 Like

I just updated to Canary 1067, and it worked, but I don’t know if this issue will keep disturbing me xD.