Hi, I’m having a problem with Citra, when I want to open the project mirai 2 rom, it says that it happened a fatal error and I need to look the log file, can someone explain me how can I do it, plase?
I’m sorry for any grammatical error, English isn’t my first language.
Thank you very much.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3710 @ 1.60GHz 1.60 GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 2336
- Game: Hatsune Miku Project Mirai 2
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (5.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
The log file is incomplete. Make sure you follow the steps carefully:
- Open Citra, then go to
File>Open Citra Folder (Citra>Open Citra Folder if on MacOS) and open up the
log folder. Now keep that open in the background.
- Launch your game and encounter the problem; crash/slowdown/glitch and close Citra if it doesn’t do so by itself. Do not restart Citra as that will wipe the log of important information!
- Now upload the log file in this chat.
We do not provide support for custom Citra builds. Please use the latest Citra Canary or Nightly build when asking for support.
[ 22.297939] Service.FS <Info> core/file_sys/archive_selfncch.cpp:OpenRomFS:188: Unable to read RomFS
^ Your ROM is corrupted. You’ll need to redump your game. Please refer to our game dumping guides:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.