Issue: Getting white screen when starting a game
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: MacOS Mojave
- CPU: 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
- GPU: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655 1536 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nighlty 1588
- Game: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
There is a bug on macOS where you need to resize the window or toggle fullscreen.
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1632 HEAD-045efe8
Operating System Windows 7 SP 1 (6.1)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4160T CPU @ 3.10GHz
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.3431
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [ ]
System Region 1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.