Issue: Citra semi-crashes after changing configs
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Everytime I change configs in the controller sub-menu and click “Accept” takes about 4 minutes to load back in. Citra starts with the “Citra isn’t responding” and takes quite a while to snap out of it. This ll happened after last update.
- Operating System:
- CPU: AMD FX8350 Black Edition
- GPU: Nvida Geforce GTX 570
- Citra Version (found in title bar): HEAD-03209ef
- Game: Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask 3D
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Won’t let me put 2 link guys, srry
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (7.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: