Lost save file after update (SoS Trio of Towns)

Hello, I was using the version of the Citra Nightly that comes with the WinDS PRO 2018.01.06 (I don’t remember if it is the same version on Citra), until recently when I updated the WinDS PRO to version 2018.01.17 which comes with version 2018.01.13 of the Citra Nightly.

As far as I’ve seen, it seems to have improved performance with the game Story of Season: Trio of Towns, which is the one I’ve been playing, however, it seems that the game save file either isn’t in the same folder or just got lost, but I can’t continue playing from where I was, and that… well, that sucks…

I have no idea of what to do to recover it o if it is possible at all, so I came here for help on this… Does anybody knows how could I recover the file or if can do it at least?

We only provide support for the builds downloaded from the official site, preferably recent ones.

but… I do feel bad for you, the save file is probably in whatever user folder was stuck with the first build you downloaded (which probably contains pirated system files)

Ignore me that’s a frontend.

Ah, ok, I always thought you guys had something to do with them as they have had the Citra available since long ago I believe. But I was wrong then…

Anyways, thank you for the reply, I’ll see if I can somehow find the save file somewhere in mi PC.